Waste Response in UK during COVID-19 | with Sarahjane Widdowson
Organized on 30th March, 2020
This is an unprecedented time in our lives. As a human tragedy and our response to it unveils across the world, in the webinar we discuss the official guidelines and response in UK during COVID-19.
What are the NHS and local authorities doing in terms of current operations for municipal solid waste? How do we see the future panning out?
- WHO Guidelines for Water, sanitation, hygiene and waste management for COVID-19
- Waste management guidelines for low income countries on WasteAid and WIEGO
- UK Government advice on what you need to do
- Maintaining Public Health – Resource Management Association Scotland Report
- Guidelines from Waste Industry Safety and Health Forum (WISH)
- CIWM – technical updates on the most recent guidance issued
- Best practice for healthcare waste segregation