TD & Pushpom James Waste Management Grant
The TD & Pushpom James Waste Management Grant will be awarded to an organization working in solid waste management in Thiruvananthapuram, India, with an aim to improve the existing public health and human well-being in the city.
The Grant aims at developing the present solid waste management system in the city, which will include collection, composting and disposal. The Grant will target neighborhoods in the suburban and urban parts of the city. The Grant also seeks to increase awareness among people for the need of an efficient solid waste management system.
- The grant will be provided to any non-profit or for-profit organization achieving the above objectives through improved solid waste management.
- The organization must be involved in overall municipal solid waste management (collection, recycling, composting, and disposal).
- The grant will support an existing project, to ensure completion and attainment of project goals, through viability gap funding.
- The organization should be formally registered and operational in India and have an FCRA clearance from the Indian government to accept foreign funding.
- The project must include a reasonable plan for obtaining continued financial support from internal and/ or external sources once this grant monies are expended.
be Waste Wise is managing this grant. If your organization or any organization you are aware of fits these requirements, please write to us and we will help you with the next steps.
Email ID: email@example.com
Subject line: “TD & Pushpom James Waste Management Grant”
For this grant, we are unable to review any other entity which does not fit the above criteria or is working in a different part of India or the world.